- Explain an erecting sequence
- Describe the purpose of putlogs
- Explain the design of a rolling tower
- Explain the process to erect scaffold stair towers
- Describe the tube and clamp scaffold
- Explain the tube and clamp assembly
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the proper erecting sequence of scaffolding. You will be able to identify components used to build a scaffold and the different types of scaffolding used in many constructions projects.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸