- List some common welding hazards
- Identify and describe proper PPE used in welding
- Discuss the use of ventilation to avoid welding fumes
- Describe safety practices employed under hot work conditions
- Describe safety practices employed under confined space entry conditions
- Identify safety considerations related to cutting operations
- Recall safety precautions required in oxyacetylene welding operations
- Identify safety precautions required in arc welding operations
- Discuss safe storage and handling of compressed gas cylinders
- Describe precautions taken to avoid electric shock when welding
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify common welding hazards and describe how to use personal protective equipment (PPE), ventilation, and safety procedures to mitigate these hazards.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸