- Describe the principles behind oxyacetylene welding (OAW) operations
- Identify and describe commonly used OAW equipment
- Outline the procedure to light an oxyacetylene torch
- Explain how to adjust the flame on an oxyacetylene welding torch
- Describe the characteristics of an oxyacetylene flame
- Discuss oxyacetylene flame control
- Outline the procedure to shut off an oxyacetylene torch
- Describe OAW techniques
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe oxy-acetylene welding (OAW) techniques. In addition, you will be able to discuss the design and function of components and apparatus used in the OAW process.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸