- Identify different types of overhead cranes and describe their uses
- Explain the mechanics of an overhead crane
- Discuss the responsibilities of managers, supervisors, and operators
- List crane components and describe their functions
- Explain the benefits of a good inspection and maintenance program
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the design and function of various types of overhead cranes. In addition, you will understand the importance of responsibilities related to the operation, inspection, and maintenance of overhead cranes.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸