- Identify a rigid rule and describe how to use it
- Identify a folding rule and describe how to use it
- Identify a depth rule and describe how to use it
- Explain the procedure for taking a measurement with a depth rule
- Identify a tape measure and explain how to use it
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify rigid rules, folding rules, depth rules, and tape measures; you�ll also be able to explain the correct procedures for taking accurate measurements with them.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸