- Explain the need for both coarse and precision measurements
- Describe the proper care of:
- Simple calipers
- Rigid rules, folding rules, and tape measures
- Vernier calipers
- Telescoping gauges and micrometers
- Dial indicators and fixed gauges
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to explain the need for measuring tools in machining and maintenance operations. You will also be able to describe some of the precautions to take to properly care for these tools.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸