- Recognize why understanding sexual harassment in the workplace is important for managers.
- Identify the responsibilities of the company and managers regarding discrimination and sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Identify federal and state laws regarding discrimination and sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Define sexual harassment.
- Identify behaviors that might be considered sexual harassment.
- Identify managerial actions that can help prevent sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Explain precautions employers can take to exercise due care to prevent and correct sexual harassment.
- Identify the steps an employee should take if sexual harassment occurs.
- Identify the steps a manager should take in response to a sexual harassment complaint.
- Identify examples of retaliation.
- Identify steps a manager can take to promote a discrimination-free and harassment-free workplace.
Available in English
1 Hour 30 Minutes
The goal of this course is to train supervisors and managers to recognize, prevent, and correct sexual harassment, respond to complaints, identify retaliation, and promote a discrimination-free workplace.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸