- Define sexual harassment.
- Identify behaviors that might be considered sexual harassment.
- Identify the steps an employee should take if harassment occurs.
- Identify actions that can help prevent sexual harassment in their workplace.
- Identify management responsibilities in responding to a harassment complaint.
- Define retaliation and identify examples.
Available in English
To train employees to recognize, report, and prevent incidents of sexual harassment in the workplace.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸