- Define hazard and risk
- Define risk assessment and explain the elements of risk assessment
- Describe means to prevent or lessen the effect of an adverse event
- Explain how to identify hazards and conduct a hazard review
- Describe how to prioritize risk based on probability, severity, and mitigation measures in place
- Explain how to manage risks
Available in English
The goal of this lesson is to provide an introduction to risk, risk assessment, and risk control, in order to minimize the consequences of risks associated with laboratories and maker spaces.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸