- Define grief, mourning and bereavement.
- Identify myths of grief.
- Identify the phases of bereavement and the characteristics associated with each phase.
- Identify the dimensions of grief.
- Develop self-awareness regarding values and beliefs about death.
- Identify risk factors for complicated grief.
- List three cardinal rules of grief support.
Available in English
Nurses, social Workers, clergy and other healthcare professionals taking online bereavement training to help them better meet the needs of families suffering loss throughout the continuum of life, receive continuing education credit (CEUs) with an 80% passing grade, and upon completion of the course evaluation.
Nurse Contact Hours: 1.1
Social Worker Contact Hours: 1.0
Chaplain Contact Hours: 1.2
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸