- Recognize the purpose, scope and elements of the hazard communication standard.
- Identify how chemical hazards are determined.
- Identify the purpose of a Safety Data Sheet, and its components.
- Identify chemicals and their hazards, through labeling and warning practices.
- Recognize the physical and health hazards inherent with hazardous chemicals.
- Recognize the information and training required by OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard.
Available in English
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸