- Identify the bloodborne pathogens that pose the most serious health threats
- Identify the ways HIV, HBV, and HCV pathogens are transmitted
- Identify basic precautions to prevent exposure
- Identify the key components of the Exposure Control Plan
- Identify the actions to take in case of exposure to bloodborne pathogens
Available in English
In this lesson, you will learn how to minimize your exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸