- Discuss the general sequence of steps employed when troubleshooting DC circuits
- List some potential sources of information about a circuit
- Discuss how safety rules and procedures fit into the troubleshooting process
- Describe how methodical testing can isolate probable cause of the problem
- Use Ohm’s Law to calculate unknown values in a voltage divider circuit
- Describe how to use a multimeter to troubleshoot a DC breaker control malfunction
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to outline the logical steps used to troubleshoot DC circuits.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸