- Discuss the general sequence of steps employed when troubleshooting
- List some potential questions to ask operations personnel
- Identify possible visual indications of a fault
- Explain actions taken to determine probable cause
- Discuss how safety rules and procedures fit into the troubleshooting process
- Describe testing performed with the power off
- Describe testing performed with the power on
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to outline the logical steps used for troubleshooting AC motor control circuits.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸