- List some conditions that affect selection of components
- Discuss the function of a truth table
- Describe how to use wiring duct
- Explain the purpose of din rail
- Describe selector switches and identify how they are used in a control panel
- Describe the value of numbering and color coding in control panels
Available in English
When you complete this lesson you will be able to explain the basic steps to wire a control panel.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸