- Describe the use of a reactor in a circuit
- Identify the circumstances when you would use a choke in a circuit
- Explain why an isolation transformer is used to supply power to a variable speed drive
- Describe the windings in an auto-transformer
- Compare the purposes of buck-boost transformers, potential transformers, and current transformers
- Identify a scenario where a control transformer is needed
- Identify an application that requires a K-Factor transformer
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify the various types of special transformers and describe how they are used.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸