- List preliminary steps taken before starting any motor disassembly
- Explain how to disconnect the motor leads
- Describe the various steps of motor disassembly and inspection
- Identify tests that may be conducted on the rotor and stator
- Explain how to reassemble the motor and prepare it for service
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe and properly execute each of the steps necessary to the induction motor overhaul process.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸