- Identify the principles of motor controls
- Identify common motor control power supplies
- Explain the need for circuit protection
- Identify common circuit protection devices
- Identify common components used in motor control centers
- Identify common National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) wiring classes and types
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to explain the function of MCCs, common components of an MCC, and the difference between common classifications and their associated wiring schemes.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸