- Explain why a splice may be needed
- Describe the first step in cable preparation
- Describe the layers that need to be removed to prepare for a splice
- Describe the steps of re-shielding and re-insulation
- Describe the steps in preparing for cable termination
- Explain what is needed for a Class One termination
- Explain where stress control is needed in the termination
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will know the steps needed to splice and terminate medium voltage power cable.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸