- Recall the function of low voltage breakers
- Define low voltage, molded case breakers and low voltage, large frame breakers; identify their differences
- Define the low voltage breaker voltage category
- Recall how an arc is formed and extinguished
- Identify causes of breaker trips
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will understand the purpose and use of low voltage circuit breakers in electrical circuits.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸