- Identify symbols used in control circuits and describe the functions they represent
- Describe input and output devices and identify where they are placed in the circuit
- Describe the function of a manual control circuit
- Explain the difference between a semiautomatic and an automatic circuit
- Describe the path of flow through a motor control circuit drawing
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to draw a simple motor control circuit and describe relative ladder logic.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸