- Identify the purpose of grounding electrical systems and equipment
- Define the following terms as they relate to grounding:
- Grounded conductor
- Ground fault
- Distinguish between the three common types of grounding systems
- Discuss the concepts of system grounding and equipment grounding
- Describe how to apply the proper grounding methods for various applications
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe how grounding systems are used to ground electrical systems and equipment.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸