- Describe types of ground circuit connections for a generator
- Compare the current flow for various types of generator ground connections
- Describe the function of a differential current relay
- Discuss the number of relays needed for three-phase, differential overcurrent protection
- Identify resources that specify the level of overload protection that should be used for a motor
- Describe how to choose overload protection for a three-phase motor
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will understand the principles of operation governing ground fault protection, phase-to-phase short circuit, time overcurrent protection, and motor overload protection.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸