- Describe preparations for generator shutdown that ensure safe working conditions
- Discuss why some systems need to continue to operate after generator shutdown
- Explain the process of purging the hydrogen from the generator
- Describe stator component inspection
- Describe rotor component inspection
- Identify some of the electrical testing conducted on the generator
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to discuss the steps taken in shutting down the generator, preparing a generator for maintenance, and considerations when conducting the overhaul inspection.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸