- Describe the principles and purpose of heat-tracing systems
- Identify common heat-tracing methods
- Compare prominent heat-tracing methods
- Identify types of electrical heat-trace cabling and their characteristics
- Describe safety and temperature control
- Describe electrical heat-trace maintenance methods for exterior faults
- Describe electrical heat-trace maintenance methods for interior faults
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify the fundamentals of heat-tracing and the methods used in its practice, as well as describe the types of electrical heat-tracing and their internal and external maintenance concerns.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸