- Describe an electrical overcurrent condition
- Describe an electrical fault with excessively high current flow
- Identify the difference between an electrical circuit overload condition and a short circuit condition
- Name two good conductors of electricity
- List some of the factors that determine the current rating of a conductor
- Explain how devices are used to protect from overcurrent and faults
- Describe ground faults that can occur from various grounding connections
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to explain causes and types of electrical overcurrent, and identify how to protect circuits from overcurrents and faults.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸