- Identify the purpose of time-travel testing
- Identify the principles of time-travel testing
- Identify the characteristics of circuit breaker time
- Identify the characteristics of circuit breaker travel
- Identify equipment used in circuit breaker time-travel testing
- Compare operating processes of drop bar, light beam and digital timer/analyzer recorders
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify the purpose and principles of circuit breaker time-travel testing and explain the processes associated with conducting the three types of time-travel testing.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸