- Describe the properties of a capacitor and an electrostatic field
- Describe how a capacitor charges and discharges
- Describe how a capacitor opposes the voltage in a circuit
- Identify the values of capacitance
- Describe capacitance in series and in parallel
- Demonstrate the calculation of capacitive reactance
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will understand how capacitance reacts in an AC circuit, be able to calculate total values, and understand calculations for capacitive reactance.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸