- Describe the trigonometric functions for right triangles
- Identify the differences between real, apparent, and reactive power
- Describe power factor
- Explain power factor correction
- Describe power in a purely resistive AC circuit
- Describe power in a capacitive or inductive circuit
- Apply power value calculation
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to calculate for unknown values in a power triangle and calculate power factor.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸