- Describe a typical AC drive and explain its operation
- Discuss the fundamental concept of reducing motor speed
- Identify the two main parts of an AC drive
- Discuss the fundamental operations of a Variable Frequency Drive
- Describe the functions of each of the following components:
- Rectifier assembly
Available in English
Upon completion of this lesson, you will understand the basic designs, purposes, and applications for AC drive devices.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸