- Identify the basic functions and limitations of a transmission system in a power grid
- Identify common transmission line voltages and components
- Describe how reactive power affects the transmission system
- Describe basic Bulk Electrical System Load characteristics and categories
- Describe the basic practice of power flow control on a transmission system
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to understand the fundamentals and basic control strategies of transmission systems.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸