- Describe the hierarchy of who can issue and who must follow reliability directives
- Understand the exceptions under which a reliability directive does not need to be followed
- Explain what must be done if a reliability directive is not followed
- Describe the expectations for providing emergency assistance
- Explain the process of removing a Bulk Electric System facility from service which adversely impacts other entities
- Understand the responsibility and authorities bestowed upon the Transmission Operator
Available in English
When you complete this lesson you will understand the responsibility and authority granted to various entities under system emergencies so the reliability of the Interconnect can be maintained.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸