- Identify the common terms associated with load characteristics
- Recall the difference between kVA and kW
- Identify the characteristics of a load demand area
- Recall how different load demand areas affect the total system
- Identify the purpose of a load curve
- Identify the purpose of a load-duration curve
- Recall the four contributing factors of demand deviation
- Define power factor correction
- Recall the purpose of time error correction
- Identify the different accumulations of inadvertent interchange
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to discuss characteristics common to load area demand. In addition, you will understand how to utilize load and load-duration curves to assist in balancing of interchange scheduling and conducting time error correction.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸