- Identify the differences between fixed and variable costs
- Describe the efficient operation of modern generating units
- Describe economic generator loading
- Describe the effects of varying fuel costs
- Describe economic factors associated with the following types of generation:
- Solar and Wind
- Describe losses on a transmission system
- Describe the economic interchange of power
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to recognize the system conditions contributing to or negatively impacting stable operations and inefficient generation unit loading.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸