- Identify the purpose of Disturbance Monitoring Equipment (DME)
- Recall the two universal requirements of DME installation
- Identify the common types of DME
- Recall NERC requirements for Disturbance Monitoring and Reporting
- Recall NERC requirements for DME installation and Data Reporting
- Recall the four types of data required for a three year archive
- Recognize DME application with the four DME application measurements
- Recall the considerations of disturbance recording and analysis
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to explain why DME is required, identify and apply guidelines of applicable NERC standards, recognize types and applications of common DME, and conduct accurate DME data reporting.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸