- Identify the responsible entities and facilities affected by CIP-004-6 and CIP-008-5
- List the five classes of applicable systems
- Recognize the relationship between documented processes, programs, and plans
- Identify the required documented processes associated with security awareness programs
- Identify the content required for training programs listed in CIP-004-6 R1 through R5
- Identify the content and frequency of implementation required for a Cyber Security Incident response plan
- Identify reporting requirements associated with the Cyber Security Incident response plan
Available in English
Upon completion of this course, you should understand Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) training and planning requirements, and the applicable NERC CIP standards as they apply to maintaining the stability of the BES.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸