- Recognize the impact of switching operations in distribution system safety
- Identify the common types of switchgear
- Identify the function of disconnect equipment
- Identify common applications of switchgear
- Identify the purpose of a fused switch disconnect
- Recognize the fundamental elements of circuit breakers serving as switchgear
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify various types of electrical switchgear encountered in common distribution systems. In addition, you will understand how to effectively make modifications to system designs by combining and replacing switchgear applications.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸