- Identify the four principles of interpersonal communication
- Recall the development of interpersonal communications
- Recognize the importance of Operating Instructions to the BES
- Recall a general description of three-part communication
- Recognize the letter-word combinations in the phonetic alphabet
- Recall the phonetic alphabet when relaying information
- Recall the requirements of the current NERC Operating Personnel Communications Protocol Standard
- Conduct simulation exercises for three-part communication
- Demonstrate three-part communication when relaying Operating Instructions
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to communicate clearly and concisely according to documented protocols using three-part communication and the phonetic alphabet.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸