- Recognize distribution system components
- Identify the common configuration, function, and elements of a simple distribution system
- Identify primary supply line applications
- Recognize the relationship between transmission, sub-transmission, and primary distribution
- Identify the role of the substation
- Identify the considerations of branch lateral design
- Recognize the differences in overhead and underground component configuration
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to explain the common components of a distribution system. In addition, you will be able to describe the role of the substation and its common components.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸