- Recognize the purpose and importance of a hazard communication program in the workplace
- Recognize the physical and health hazards inherent with hazardous chemicals.
- Identify the purpose of a Safety Data Sheet, and its components.
- Identify chemicals and their hazards, through labeling and warning practices.
- Recognize the information and training related to hazardous chemicals that should be supplied by an employer
Available in English, French Canadian
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸