- Identify how noise impacts hearing and the factors that determine the extent of hearing loss.
- Identify noise exposure levels that require hearing protection according to Part VII of Canadian Regulations.
- Identify how the types of hearing protectors are selected for a job, and their advantages and disadvantages for controlling noise exposure.
- Identify correct use, care, and maintenance practices for hearing protectors.
- Identify the requirements of a Hearing Conservation Program.
Available in English
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸