- Recognize what constitutes sexual harassment, its negative impacts, and the importance of having a sexual harassment policy
- Identify who is liable in harassment situations
- Recognize the actions an employee, a bystander and a supervisor should take when harassment is observed and/or reported
- Recognize proper conduct, protections and procedures related to working on a harassment investigation
- Describe steps employees and management can take to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace
Available in English
This lesson informs you of the liabilities and consequences associated with sexual harassment and other types of harassment in the workplace. Additionally, it covers how to respond when harassment occurs, the aspects of a harassment investigation, the dangers of retaliation, and the steps both employees and management must take in order to prevent sexual or other types of harassment.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸