- Recognize the purpose of lockout/tagout procedures
- Identify the responsibilities of authorized, affected, and other employees during lockout/tagout procedures
- Recall employer responsibilities and requirements for lockout/tagout
- Recognize different types of lock and tag devices
- Identify procedural steps for lockout/tagout
Available in English
Lockout Tagout for Authorized Workers provides background on what lockout/tagout is, and teaches the steps to safely perform this procedure. It covers the types of hazardous energy contained in equipment and machinery, what a Hazardous Energy Control Program is, and how to perform special procedures, such as a group lockout/tagout.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸