- Recognize the purpose of lock and tag procedures
- Match roles and responsibilities for worker designations under lock and tag
- Identify sources of energy hazards and consequences of improper control
- Recognize different types of lock and tag devices
- Recognize criteria and situations that qualify as exceptions to lock and tag requirements
Available in English, Spanish
This Lock and Tag lesson creates awareness about the purpose of lock and tag procedures and employee roles and responsibilities related to lock and tag requirements. The lesson provides an overview of the hazards of uncontrolled energy sources and employer responsibilities and requirements for lock and tag. It also briefly outlines steps to protect workers.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸