- Identify the characteristics of lead and sources of lead exposure.
- Recognize the potential health effects from exposure to lead, including the symptoms of lead poisoning.
- Recognize your employer’s responsibility to minimize your exposure to lead.
- Recognize your responsibility to limit your exposure to lead by wearing required PPE, including respiratory protection.
- Identify good hygiene practices to keep you safe from lead exposure.
Available in English
This course will help you recognize where lead is found, the occupational hazards and health effects of lead exposure, and the responsibilities that you and your employer have to minimize your lead exposure while on the job.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸