- Describe the health effects of wildfire smoke
- Describe the air quality index measures
- List your responsibilities and your employer’s responsibilities for protecting you from wildfire smoke
- Identify when you may be encouraged or required to wear a respirator
- Recognize the general procedures for using and cleaning a respirator
Available in English
You will learn about the health effects of breathing wildfire smoke and how to protect yourself when the air quality index measures alert you to the presence of hazardous air conditions.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸