- Define work-related stress and recognize the factors that cause it to occur.
- Describe the relationship between stress and complacency.
- Describe the impact of fatigue as a contributing factor to stress.
- List some of the potential warning signs of stress and fatigue at work.
- Identify techniques to manage and reduce stress on the job.
Available in English
This lesson discusses the issues and consequences of fatigue, complacency, and stress in the workplace and provides guidance on techniques employed to mitigate these issues and their effects on worker performance and safety.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸