- Describe the route of exposure for both cold and flu viruses
- List methods to reduce exposure and the effects of exposure to the common cold and influenza
- List the benefits of an annual influenza vaccination
- Describe high-risk people who should make an annual influenza vaccination a priority
- Identify symptoms of infection
- Describe the actions one should take if they feel sick
- Recognize emergency warning signs of influenza-related illness
Available in English
Instant Safety Video
The purpose of this lesson is to educate learners on actions they can take to prevent contraction of and transmission of cold and influenza viruses, as well as actions to take if they become infected.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸